****»

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Recycled note pads

I saw this craft on an episode of Martha Stewart a few months ago. I've been wanting to make it. It's super easy & does not take that long to do.

What you need...
Paper you will use for the inside pages
card stock
scrapbooking paper outside cover
stapler or glue (depends on thickness of book & what your stapler can handle)

What you do...
Cut inside pages down to size. For this project I wanted to make a scrapbook. I used black paper for the pages. My pictures were 4x6's so I cut the paper down to 5x7. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cut card stock into 2 - 5x7's. My paper was thick enough that I just used that.

Staple pages & card stock together along 1 side. My book was too thick so I glued the pages 1 by 1. I clipped the book together & let it dry over night. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cut cover paper 1/2" longer then the book to accommodate the spine. So for a 5x7 book I cut my cover paper to 10.5x7".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comments:

Peasblog said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh these would be great in little goodie bags