****»

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Princess' birthday tutu

I have a few minutes to kill this morning before I have to get ready to take Tootie to his appointment. My goal for Princess' birthday is to get everything made before we travel. Once we get to our destination I doubt I'll have much time to do anything crafty. If I haven't already mentioned or if you have not noticed, Princess is having a cupcake theme. The inspiration for the tutu came from Give Peas a Chance. The colors for her tutu came from a pair of cupcake Robeez shoes that she has - brown, pink & fuschia.

All you need is elastic & tulle. I used to roll elastic & the 6" tulle that comes on a roll in the wedding section of your craft store.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BTW, it was brought to my attention the other day that I have not mentioned the vanity. I have come to the conclusion that I have creative/craft ADD. Actually things got busy here & other things became more important, BUT I will get back to it. Actually I have come up with an alternative to finishing it which will be quicker than the route I was taking previously. Hopefully I will get it done this week if someone stays on top of me. I need to pin a sticky note to myself to get it done!! In the mean time I have been getting great use out of that vanity.

0 comments: