****»

Friday, August 14, 2009

S'more Brownie Cupcakes


Tomorrow the kids & I are heading down to base to meet up with some of the other wives in the squadron. I got a bit of a late itch tonight to bake something for tomorrow. Between it already being late into the evening & 3 kids to chase after & get into bed I cheated a bit. I used a box brownie mix... {{GASP}} Ok, so I use mixes often & "doctor" them up to make them a bit of my own. There - the cat is out of the bag! So....

Ingredients:
1 Box of brownie mix
3 eggs (to make it more like cake)
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
Crushed graham crackers

Topping:
Large marshmallow
Hersey chocolate bar broken up.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all ingredients but the graham crackers. Spoon into cupcake tins. Top with the crushed graham crackers. Bake for about 28 to 30 minute. Let cool. Once cool roast marshmallows. Place on top of cupcake & add in a piece of chocolate. Eat & enjoy!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I have to try this! They look amazing!